India International Trade Fair, New Delhi November 14-27, 2010
There is good news for all buyers engaged in various industries looking for innovative, cost-effective and latest products and services. Why visit places and waste your time and budget when everything you want is available at one single platform.
The A-Z of all products related to almost every sector will be showcased at India International Trade Fair-2010 (IITF-2010),WASITRAC delegation will have an opportunity to spend 4 full days(18th to 21st November 2010) in IITF 2010. Whether you are a sourcing agent, a manufacturer, a service provider, a distributor, an importer, a retailer, an exporter or an individual buyer, all your requirements can be fulfilled at this gala fair.
Organized by India Trade Promotion Organization (ITPO), the premier trade promotion agency of the Government of India, the IITF has emerged as one of the leading events in the entire Asian region, also gaining appreciation from other regions of the world.
As a visitor, you can avail a number of benefits like
- Establishing contacts with the desired supplier/manufacturer/service provider
- Explore the worldwide competitive market at one destination
- Compare price, efficiency, innovativeness of single series of products under varied brands
- Establish a long-term business relationship for your present and future requirements
- Joint venture opportunities
- Take part in seminars to know about issues related to various industries
- Interact with key players in the industry
- Gain exposure among the suppliers'/manufacturers' community worldwide.
IITF 2009 had 7,500 domestic and 350 overseas exhibitors (38 countries) with over 3,00,000 business visitors and 3 million general visitors. There were 91 delegations from 53 countries at the event. IITF 2010 is expected to witness more participation from the trading community across the world.
For more information on the IITF 2009, please visit www.iitfonweb.com.