Itinerary: November 2010 (11-23) Trade Mission to India
WASITRAC has selected EAST WEST TOURS to be the travel & tour planner for its up coming trade mission to India during November 11-23, 2010. It has also selected KOREAN AIR and KINGFISHER AIRLINES to be its official International and domestic carrier respectively.
To avoid any unforeseen travel related changes/delays WASITRAC recommends buying Travel Insurance.
HEALTH CARE TIPS for travelers to India,
WASITRAC INDIA TRADE MISSION ITINERARY – NOVEMBER 2010
Depart from Seattle
Arrival in Mumbai; Depart to Bhubaneswar
14 NOV -18 NOV
At Bhubaneswar, Tour and meetings in Orissa
18 NOV (Depart to New Delhi in the morning)
18 NOV -19 NOV
Visiting India International Trade Fair
DELHI - FATHEPUR SIKRI - AGRA
Back to Delhi by road and fly to Mumbai in the evening
Flight to Seattle early morning.
SPECIAL TRADE MISSION PACKAGE PRICES
- BUSINESS CLASS AIR FARE ....USD5,500.00 (International flights in Business Class)
- ECONOMY CLASS AIR FARE .....USD1,500.00
- LAND PACKAGE PRICE...............USD2.950.00 (Single) / USD2150.00 (Twin)
LAND PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 9 nights accommodation inclusive of American Breakfast and all taxes.
- Standard category of rooms in all Four/Five Star Hotels.
- Transfers, sightseeing and excursions by one air conditioned deluxe coach as per the Itinerary above.
- English speaking guide.
- Entrance fee to the monuments as per the itinerary. Camera Fees not included.
- Transfer by Tonga (horse Carriage) for visit of Taj Mahal.
- Magic show in Agra.
- Full assistance for entire tour.
Our Official Travel Planner
EAST WEST TOURS
18518 Bothell Way NE WA 98011
Ph. (425) 398-4000